University of Peace in Africa
The Directors' Board
c/o APTE(UG) - Agency for Project Consultancy, Training and Evaluation
Bahnhofstr. 18(Ost), D-93047 Regensburg / Germany
Fon: + 49-941-4670040
Fax: + 49-941-4670030
Administrative Director: Hubert HEINDL, Regensburg
Commercial Register: HRB Regensburg No 14133
(1) To the extent that personal information (such as a name, address or e-mail address) is collected through our membership communications, this is done and agreed by all participating/ communicating parties. We are operating and treating your personal data for management of the UPA exclusively for the internal organisation of UPA Campus and the networking within UPA Laureates and UPA partner organisations. We are not using your data for any profiling (scoring), your data are not treated or processed by external mailing services, for any advertising or merging with other organisations.
(2) You have the right to prevent any data registration in our UPA files. At any time you may choose to stop your data registration by any non-formal message to us. We will delete consequently and immediately all personal data from our files. Please be aware that services on UPA networking and information sharing is not efficient and without minimum data registration.
(3) Please note that data transmission via the Internet (e.g. communicating by eMail) can lead to security risk, e.g. mailing of spam, illegal data fishing to what we have no means of controlling or preventing from UPA side.
(4) UPA is never asking you personal Codes, Passwords or Pins of your internet or bank accounts. All tranfers of fees and payements that you may need to do or that we may need to do, are executed through ordinary bank or money transfer procudures: in no case they need personal Codes, Password or Pin-numbers.
(5) On-site documentation of our sharing, active membership dialogue and mediatisation of the UPA activities makes it necessary to take and to publish photos, films and video and audio clips. Local press and media are invited regularly to cover and to witness about UPA Campus. In participating to UPA every person is aware and accepts to be taken at photos and videos. Every person declares transfer of all rights on such photo and video material to the UPA Directorate, including the right of publishing in public press and media as well as in social media. UPA will never sell this material, but use it strictly limited to the context of UPA sharing and communication.
Liability for Content
Despite careful substantive preparation and regular examination, we assume no liability for the contents of these pages or for internal or external links to other websites or content that we may introduce. The content on our site was produced with great care. Nevertheless, we cannot assume any warranty that the content is accurate, complete or up to date.
Liability for Links
Our website may contain links to external, third-party websites over which we have no control. We therefore cannot assume any warranty for this third-party content. We are not obligated to monitor third-party information provided or stored on our website, or to seek evidence that could indicate illegal activity, without prejudice to legal obligations to remove or block the use of such information. Once and every time we become aware of a specific violation of law, we will promptly remove such content from our links and website content.
The content and works provided on these pages are governed by German copyright law. Contributions by third parties are identified as such. Any reproduction, modification, distribution or any other use beyond the scope of the copyright requires the prior written permission of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this site are permitted for private, non-commercial use only. The site providers make every effort to respect the copyrights of others and to use self-created and license-free works.
Note and Clarification Regarding Equal Treatment
The terms presented and used in this website apply equally to the masculine and feminine form and are not used to the disadvantage of one gender. This also applies to situation descriptions included by way of example, to quoted opinions, and to other life circumstances included for informational purposes.
14th CAMPUS in french and english CONGO (Brazza)
UPABP - Panafrican Union of Peace Builders
The network of 250 Laureates of 15 years' UPA: Peace Builders from 30 countries, in various responsibilities and strategic positions. They join their efforts in GEP-Groups (Group of Transformation to Peace) in their country: "It is not how far we have came, but how far we can go"
Please follow us at www.upabp.org
PROGRAMM INOVAR - Intervention NOn-Violente Active et Rapide (en Afrique)
Teams of panafrican Peace Builders (from UPA alumni) join local activities of deses-calation, violence prevention, conflict management and mediation in diect intervention for several months at selected communities
2014/16 RCA et Cameroun
2019/22 RCA, Cam, Burundi
Please follow our teams at www.inovarca.org
UPA Internat. ATTENTION
to our Laureats/Partners
FRANCE National Award of
UNESCO PrixConfucius 2011
HARUBUNTU Tchad 2010
and IvoryCoast 2009
UNHCR PeacePrice 2006